CannaCloud Technologies is currently in need of a highly skilled, self-motivated and dynamic PR/Marketing Executive to dramatically raise the profile of CannaCloud Technologies and increase government and licensee activity with the CCT platform. This includes government on a country and state level, as well as federal and global! The candidate must have experience with government interactions and liaison meetings at all levels to achieve the desired outcome. The candidate should have extensive PR experience in all aspects of mainstream media. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills. Must be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within a compressed time-frame and proved ability to oversee marketing and advertising activities. The candidate will be expected to accompany the CCT Team to public meetings and events and speak about the CCT platform.
E-PR and E-Marketing are a big plus! We are a cloud-based company whose different parts utilize social media, e-communications and the latest in developmental technology available; familiarity with computers is a must!
You will be required to have Administrative Code familiarity for ares assigned to you.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including: customers, colleagues, supplies and partner organizations.
- E-communicating with target audiences and managing customer relations.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in the press or on the internet.
- Posting and managing production of blogs, e-newsletters, YouTube channel videos and other social media.
- Maintaining an e-blo of current industry events.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Liaising with designers and GA.
- Arranging effective e-distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organizing and attending events such as: conferences, seminars, reception, webinars and training sessions.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Conducting market research- for example using query searches to gain statistical data.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating e-marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Develop e-media kits and e-gov media kits.
The following subjects may be particularly useful:
- Business or management
- I.T. or computer science
If this sounds like you! Please click here to apply!